- What data will be collected?
- How the data will be collected?
- How the data will be used?
- How the data are stored?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
What data will be collected?
The site does not collect personal sensitive data that can be used to identify user. Most of the data collected makes up the scores history or medals. When you create an account, your email address will be collected.
For a new registration, the site collect the following data:
- Email address
- Date of registration
- Last access
How the data will be collected?
We collect data and process data only when you create a new account.
In other cases the data is non-personal.
How the data will be used?
The site collects your data to keep the scores history and allow you to access the data on different computers.
How the data are stored?
The site securely stores your data in Italy, at the location of servers provided by the hosting company choosed by the website owner.
The site will keep your data until you will delete your account. Once you delete the account, we will delete your data in 30 days.
What are your data protection rights?
The site would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Kick Ass Fingers for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kick Ass Fingers correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kick Ass Fingers to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kick Ass Fingers erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kick Ass Fingers restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request to transfer your data to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, the owner of the site have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies Policy of Kick Ass Fingers
Privacy policies of other websites
Last updated on 16 October 2020.